Global Technology Vendors
At Microsoft, we’re motivated and inspired every day by how our customers use our software to find creative solutions to business problems, develop breakthrough ideas, and stay connected to what’s most important to them. We run our business in much the same way, and believe our five business divisions offer the greatest potential to serve our customers. They are:
• Windows & Windows Live Division: Includes the Windows product family and is responsible for our relationships with personal computer manufacturers as well as online software and services through Windows Live.
• Server and Tools: Software server products, services and solutions, including: Windows Server operating system, Microsoft SQL Server, Visual Studio, Silverlight, System Center products, Forefront security products, Biz Talk Server, and Microsoft Consulting Services.
• Online Services Division: Consists of an online advertising platform with offerings for publishers and advertisers, and online information offerings such as Bing and the MSN portals and channels.
• Microsoft Business Division: Includes the Microsoft Office suites, desktop programs, servers, and services and solutions; Microsoft Dynamics; and Unified Communications business solutions.
• Entertainment and Devices Division: Consists of the Xbox video game system, including consoles and accessories, Xbox Live operations, Zune digital music and entertainment device; Media room, mobile and embedded device platforms, Surface computing platform, and Windows Automotive.
Microsoft is committed long term to the mission of helping our customers realize their full potential. Just as we constantly update and improve our products, we want to continually evolve our company to be in the best position to accelerate new technologies as they emerge and to better serve our customers. The Microsoft Partner Network is a community that helps Microsoft partners to reach their full potential. Today, 640,000 Microsoft partners form one of the most active, diverse networks in the world, with vast opportunities to build trusted relationships with their customers. The Microsoft Partner Network vision is to provide partners:
• Opportunities to strengthen capabilities.
• Expertise to help serve customers better.
• Communities that spark innovation and connection.
Working together, Microsoft and our partners can continue to focus on creating innovative solutions that drive profitability and sustain competitive advantage
For many decades IBM has an established presence in Greece. Their activity is extended in the sectors of both Hardware and Software, Networks, but also Information technology consulting services. This enterprise effort is focused in two basic priorities: The creation, growth and development of highly advanced Information technology Solutions and the transformation of these technologies in real enterprise value, in order to leverage customer growth and progress.
Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers—including 100 of the Fortune 100—representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe. Oracle’s product strategy provides flexibility and choice to our customers across their IT infrastructure. Now, with Sun server, storage, operating-system, and virtualization technology, Oracle is the only vendor able to offer a complete technology stack in which every layer is integrated to work together as a single system.
In addition, Oracle’s open architecture and multiple operating-system options gives our customers unmatched benefits from industry-leading products, including excellent system availability, scalability, energy efficiency, powerful performance, and low total cost of ownership