Service Operations Platform (S.O.P.) is a robust solution that covers IT Service Support management in a way to ensure service quality. S.O.P. offers a managed and easy way to deliver state of the art IT Support Services based on a control-oriented architecture. The S.O.P. solution helps organizations implement ITIL Service Operation industry-accepted best practices easily based on leading SW and Consulting Services.
- Build friendly processes easily
- Improve your service quality
- Build a proactive approach for your service team
- Reduce implementation and runtime costs
One of the areas of ITIL is Service Operation. Service Operation focuses on the activities required to operate the services and maintain their functionality as defined in the Service Level Agreements with the customers. Key areas of this component are Incident Management, Problem Management, Request Fulfillment and Event Management
Organizations are frequently challenged with some of these issues:
- Under-utilized resources
- Increased number of incidents
- Lack of systematic processes to manage requests and IT shutdowns
- Random and unplanned changes
- Lack of centralized availability of information
- Reactive approach inside the IT organization
- Unavailability of expected service quality levels
A powerful ITIL solution in place can simplify the organization's IT management, allowing it to focus on its core business.
To get your IT service organization on the path that many successful companies have achieved via ITIL, we have made it easy with the S.O.P. Solution. We help you with our expertise and unique set of offerings that will help you realize value from day one. Our offering includes:
- Top-notch software to implement and automate ITIL processes realizing faster implementation cycles and quicker ROI.
- Practical consultancy and implementation services that can get you on the fast lane to IT excellence.
- Systematic training and workshops to ensure your entire team is in sync with the organizational goals.
Immediate advantages you gain from the S.O.P. Solution includes:
- Proactive approach to the whole IT service operation
- Decreased number of incidents
- Centralized database of all assets and services
- Systematic and planned changes
- Reduced downtime
- Assured availability levels
- Ability to guarantee service quality levels.