Intelli HelpDesk is a web-based help desk software that helps you manage all your communications from a single point. It offers an integrated Request management (Trouble Ticketing), Asset management, Purchase order management, Contract Management, Self-Service Portal, and Knowledge Base.
Intelli HelpDesk provides a single, central point of contact for all users of IT within the organization. Handles incidents, queries and requests. It provides an interface for all of the other Service Support Processes. It is responsible for the management of the incidents from detection and recording through resolution and closure.
Objectives & goals
• Objective: Restoration of normal service as soon as possible within minimal disruption to the business.
• Goal: Minimize the adverse impact of incidents and problems to the business. It records all workarounds and quick fixes as known errors in the knowledge database. It also raises changes to Change Management module for permanent solutions. Proactively prevents occurrences for further problems by analyzing incident trends.
• Self-service portal to enable login for users to submit their trouble tickets
• Web-based knowledge-base system for users and technicians to search and add the troubleshooting docs
• NMS Integration to integrate with Network Monitoring Software for tracking events and network failures
• Service Level Agreements to set escalation levels for the SLA violations
• Multi-site functionality to manage requests, assets and technicians separately for different sites in your organization
• Email Integration to handle all the help desk emails sent by the users
• Notification alerts via email or sms, to inform users or technicians for request handling
• Request scheduling to manage and track the preventive maintenance tasks
• API integration to integrate your web-based help desk software with any third-party software
• Active Directory integration to enable user authentication with single sign-on functionality
• Robo technician to automate the "reset password requests"
• Request survey to know the technician competent level and user satisfaction level on request resolutions
• Flash Reports to get a consolidated view on what is happening with your help desk
• Help Desk Reports to schedule and review the reports based on Request-status, SLA-violation and many more from the list of default reports or to create your own custom reports
Intelli HelpDesk helps to streamline your IT service with the ITIL best practices easily. The workflow designed out of the box helps you implement without any expert consultations. It includes Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Release Management and Configuration Management Database (CMDB).
• Incident Management - Restore normal services as soon as possible with workarounds or solutions to make sure that it does not affect business
• Problem Management - Find the root cause of incidents and reduce the impact on business. Problem Management is a proactive approach that prevents recurrence of incidents
• Change Management - Implement a comprehensive change management system that allows you to handle pre-approved changes and changes with complete approval cycle
• Configuration Management Database (CMDB) is a centralized repository that holds all the information about all the assets. CMDB also manages the relationship between the Configuration Items (CIs)